Monday, February 20, 2006

Russians, U.S. to Get Rid of Sponge Girl

The Russian Olympic Committee has called for the removal of Sponge Girl from the Olympic Village in Turin, where Sponge Girl was granted full access due to her dual role as the consultant choreographer for the Russian figure skating team and cheerleader for the Finnish curling team.

The Russian Olympic Committee has fired Sponge Girl, despite her hard work aiding Evgeni Plushenko towards a gold medal, due to eyewitness accounts of the little vixen spending a late night dancing rather close to the American figure skating talent Johnny Weir. The Russians are worried Weir may be trying to influence Sponge Girl into passing on poor advice to Russian skaters - somewhat late, some might say.

Bizzarely, the U.S. Olympic Commitee has also demanded Sponge Girl be asked to leave, fearing she may be influencing Mr Weir - and given his failure to achieve a medal the Americans are concerned the flirtatious starlet may already have wreaked havoc on the country's medal tally.

Mr Weir has taken his coaches' advice and declined to comment on the two countries' demands, though Sponge Girl has appeared unconcerned in interviews and didn't seem to think there was anything to fuss about: "Really, this sort of thing tends to happen to me, I've accepted that people tend to jump to conclusions. The thing is that Tinkerbelle and I have known each other since a drama camp in the mid-nineties and while I wouldn't say we're bosom buddies or anything, it is always nice to get together with people you know at an event like this."

Sponge Girl does not believe she will be expelled from the Olympic Village, either: "Of course it's upsetting that the Russian team don't really want me around anymore, but I've earned my place here and fortunately Markku (Uusipaavalniemi, or U15, captain of the Finnish curling team and vocal supporter of Sponge Girl) doesn't care about these sorts of rumours and understands that my ability to cheer isn't affected by my habit of hanging around guys in leotards."

8 Comments:

At 18:13, Blogger Mirri said...

"...my ability to cheer isn't affected by my habit of hanging around guys in leotards."

Hell, mine is. The more I see 'em, the more I cheer. Or maybe squeal is a better word.

Yeah, squeal.

 
At 09:58, Blogger Sponge Girl said...

Well, you're obviously a better woman than I am.

 
At 17:02, Blogger Mirri said...

Aw shucks, yer makin me an' my squealin' skillz blush now!

 
At 15:50, Blogger Kay Richardson said...

Oh My God! How could I have left you from my links? I will remedy it as soon as I can. I will make this better.

 
At 15:54, Blogger Sponge Girl said...

Oh Kay, I knew it had to be a horrific mistake. *Smooch!*

How about we blame it on the Scientologists?

 
At 01:03, Blogger Miz BoheMia said...

Oh Sponge Girl! You are so misunderstood! It is the burden a true Ladee must always carry! Damn Russians!

 
At 10:56, Blogger Sponge Girl said...

Oy, tell me about it. Honestly, it's gotten to the point where an A-list vixen can't even cuddle up to a visciously good-looking sexually ambiguous batchelor for an expertly choreographeed routine of I Will Survive without having grainy photos of the escapade appear in newspapers.

I mean, have they no shame?

 
At 01:35, Anonymous Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info Look for mesotherapy in the free online encyclopedia Nc farm buearu insurance Includes washers South africa multi trip travel insurance swait a non-compensatory choice model incorporating Commercial insurance oh and paramount financial group Overnight shipping ambien colorado insurance travel Www frauen dental plans Find wellbutrin Georgetown wheel chairs repairing Renault kangoo for sale in usa

 

Post a Comment

<< Home