Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Sponge Girl Fights Off Philippe

Sponge Girl is said to be furious with family man Ryan Philippe after the actor made a desperate grab for the starlet's booty at a Golden Globe after party. Known for her quick reflexes Sponge Girl turned around and bitch-slapped the bastard.

"Man, you could hear it across the room", reminisced the coked-out Paris Hilton, who for some God-forsaken reason changed into a flamingo suit mid-party.

"Look, I can't say Ryan and I have ever been the best of friends, but I did hope he would have stopped deliberately misinterpreting me. He should have known that with our history I would never make eyes at him at a party - he should damn well have known I was looking at Hugh Laurie," explained Sponge Girl, with a hint of bitterness in her voice. Sponge Girl started to say something else, but quickly changed her mind and stayed silent.

Natalie Portman, who was with Sponge Girl trying to calm her down, explained that she was quite surprised Ryan had made such a fool of himself: "And to use Timberlake's M.O., as well! Cheeky bugger."

When asked to comment on the incident, Mr Philippe looked confused and said only "Timber-who?"

10 Comments:

At 01:00, Blogger Doug The Una said...

The cad!

 
At 04:18, Blogger Miz BoheMia said...

Bitch slappin' is good! Need Catty Yummy Mummy to claw out his eyes? I have a whip too you know? Meow! K-kish!

 
At 10:13, Blogger tlm said...

You have great taste in guys, Sponge Girl.

 
At 17:56, Blogger Sponge Girl said...

Doug, cad indeed. Not the Kay-type acceptable sort of cad, but the icky sort of cad.

MizB, thanks for the offer, but I'd rather let him keep his eyes. I like to know he can see what it is he's going to spend the rest of his life missing out on. ;-)

tlm, thanks. Although I know you say that just because I think you're cute.

seemingly sweet, I thought the skirt looked familiar...

 
At 10:27, Blogger Ballpoint Wren said...

What a dirtbag! Where was Reese? Aren't they still married? Or am I out of the loop?

It's so hard to keep track nowadays. And I get Reese Witherspoon and Renee Zellweger mixed up... I know one of them is getting divorced.

I need to read more People magazine!

 
At 18:09, Blogger theretailjunkie said...

Spongie can you have a word with Nat P about the legoman haircut. I tried to drop a few styling tips, but she wasn't having any of it. I know you guys are tight and these things always sound better coming from a friend than some bitch who's trying to steal your boyfriend.

 
At 19:15, Blogger Sponge Girl said...

ballpoint wren, I don't think Ryan is necessarily a philanderer at heart, I think he just got a bit frustrated with his wife dressing up as a 10-year-old girl at a ballet recital. Having said that, he is looking suspiciously gangsta these days, so I wouldn't put it past him, either.

junkie, darling, trust me, I've tried. But you know, she's was going for the edgy indie princess- look but kind of side-stepped the path a bit. It happens.

Besides, this is a girl who slept with Gael Garcia Bernal. She ain't gotta prove nuthin' to nobody.

 
At 04:04, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! » » »

 
At 21:06, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work » »

 
At 20:52, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home