Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Sponge Girl Not Naked!

Paparazzi around the world are furious at their yet again foiled attempts to photograph Sponge Girl naked on a beach.

One photographer, who wished to remain anonymous, said "We really have no idea how she manages to evade us year after year. We have pictures of her going grocery shopping, talking on the phone and rescuing kittens from trees, but there are just these moments when she simply disappears and can't be seen for up to 43 minutes at a time. I reckon it's just enough time to take your kit off and roll about uninhibitedly. And maybe have an ice cream."

When asked about reports that Sponge Girl was in fact fond of 40-minute afternoon naps, and wasn't even particularly keen on the beach, the photographer became outraged and shook his head violently: "No! All young women sunbathe naked! And have pillowfights in their knickers! In syrup! Why can't she -- I don't get it, I don't get it. Can it really be so hard to do depraved stuff for the tabloids? I mean really!"

Sponge Girl did not exactly comment as such, but she did burst into cute girly giggles when told about the photographer's beliefs.

7 Comments:

At 03:27, Blogger Miz BoheMia said...

Go Sponge Girl! Keep 'em guessing! If only they knew what things you are up to! A mystery lady indeed! Can't help but love you babe!

 
At 05:02, Blogger Doug The Una said...

Huh. I thought you were naked.

 
At 20:03, Blogger dddragon said...

Doug! don't be such a dog!.

 
At 20:15, Blogger TLP said...

That Doug.

 
At 20:32, Blogger Sponge Girl said...

Ah, new friends! Yay!

(...and a special little wink to the irrepressible MizB...)

Ladies, don't pick on doug. It's all part of his unfortunate condition. We shouldn't really draw attention to it - he can't help it.

...or can you, sweetpea? :-)

 
At 20:39, Blogger Indeterminacy said...

I never saw your site before, until Ambrose woke me up about it. I love this post and your about me statement really made me laugh. To think I've been missing all this!

 
At 21:54, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP » »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home