Monday, December 05, 2005

10 Things We All Love About Sponge Girl

Fans, friends and confidantes from around the world have sent in information on the alluring Sponge Girl. The ten most important bits of trivia relating to everyone's favourite Renaissance girl are:

1. Her full name is Spongebrain Fancypants, though she vastly prefers the more accessible Sponge Girl. Or Crouching Tiger, but that's another story.

2. Sponge Girl can't sing to save her life. That's why she turned down Paul McCartney's persistent requests for a duet, not because she has some deep animosity towards him on behalf of John Lennon. No matter what Yoko says.

3. Sponge Girl has a French exam in 15 days, and she is quivering of fear in her little red leather booties at the thought of it. I mean, what if she fails?

4. Sponge Girl doesn't fail. Sponge Girl simply "gives the other kids a chance".

5. French notwithstanding, Sponge Girl is multilingual. In fact, she's fluently bi-. Ha.

6. Sponge Girl is also really witty. Honest.

7. Sponge Girl prefers silence. That's why she makes such a rotten clubber.

8. Despite that, Sponge Girl knows what gaudeamus igitur, juvenes dum sumus means. And she means it when she says it.

9. Sponge Girl has a thing for musicals. And Leningrad Cowboys. And Freddie Mercury. Sponge Girl has had guitar lessons from Brian May.

10. Sponge Girl is enchanted by a healthy combination of biceps and a middle-class English accent.

4 Comments:

At 18:31, Blogger Miz BoheMia said...

I knew it! Miss Sponge Girl IS a quirky lady! Gotta love her! Crouching Tiger.... waiting for THAT story lady!

 
At 20:19, Blogger Sponge Girl said...

Hello friends, good to have company!

Crouching Tiger is my crime-fighting alter ego. Blade weapons only.

1. Sponge Bob and I have some things in common, except that I would never let David Hasselhoff co-"star" with me.

3. Damn straight. You should have seen the look on my face when I was given detention as a ten-year-old. Broke my heart. I was convinced I wouldn't be able to graduate.

6. Thank you. For recognising my wit, not for pointing out oozing pores.

9. Yes. Although at the moment I'm immersing myself in My Fair Lady.

10. My English Accent/Bicep Man also irons and makes good tea. Everything a girl could want.

On the subject of biceps, my attraction is so strong I have even had day dreams of Mufasa. You know that scene where he rescues Simba and clutches for dear life onto the cliff... mhhmmmmmm

 
At 13:11, Anonymous Anonymous said...

guitar learn music read sheet.

I learnt to play guitar and piano by ear.

I thought that to play by eye was **cool**.

In my neighbourhood there was nobody to teach me

guitar learn music read sheet.

BB King says

It's better to know guitar learn music read sheet and not need it, than to need to it.

And not know it.

 
At 22:01, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! enterprise promise raid controller hard drives recognised interracial cheating wives Order phendimetrazine medication interracial dating advice free interracial http://www.asian-sexgirl.info/Feet_sex_fetish.html Baseball bat in pussy ativan pregnancy labor Joel dyck asian league online payments Southeast asian food Best impotence medication information Mature quick Biggest man's penis Cutie anal Kia sedona lemon memory foam mattresses Castration femdom videos

 

Post a Comment

<< Home